Modern IoT operations can drive digital transformation by analyzing the unprecedented amounts of data generated from devices and sensors in real-time.
Apache Spark is a widely used stream processing engine for real-time IoT applications. Spark streaming offers a rich set of APIs in the areas of ingestion, cloud integration, multi-source joins, blending streams with static data, time-window aggregations, transformations, data cleansing, and strong support for machine learning and predictive analytics.
Join Anand Venugopal, AVP & Business Head, StreamAnalytix and Sameer Bhide, Senior Solutions Architect, StreamAnalytix to learn about the rapid development and operationalization of real-time IoT applications covering an end-to-end flow of ingest, insight, action, and feedback.
The webinar will cover the following:
- Generic IoT application blueprint
- Case studies on IoT applications built on Apache Spark – connected car and industrial IoT
- Demonstration of an easy, visual approach to building IoT Spark apps
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable