With unprecedented challenges to navigate in the pandemic, airlines are looking to efficiently derive actionable, real-time insights from massive volumes of complex digital interaction and operational data. Take a deep dive into the future of the aviation industry and discover how United Airlines leveraged a data-first approach to fuel significant growth.
- How to grapple with the new challenges and realities of the aviation industry
- Reducing decision-making time with real-time data ingestion and transformation
- Implementing data-driven strategies to improve the customer experience across channels
- What airlines should look for in a next-gen data pipeline platform
- How Gathr powers real-time data analytics to derive “in the moment” actionable insights, and propel digital transformation
Sarang Bapat - Sr. Manager Innovation & Modernization, United Airlines
Noel Yuhanna - VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research, Inc.
Amit Assudani - Sr. Solutions Architect, Gathr
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable