Enterprises around the world are using streaming analytics platforms to visualize business in real-time, detect urgent situations and automate immediate actions. These technologies empower enterprises across a wide range of industry applications and use cases. Real-time analytics of log data, click streams, advertising data, real-time processing of financial data and transactions, sensor-based and machine generated (M2M) data are a few examples.
This webinar will share insights into the use case, the solution architecture and the implementation in several current application projects:
- Threat detection intelligence platforms based on topic identification and sentiment analysis of multilingual email/chat content in real-time at scale.
- How a telecom company is boosting customer service quality by aggregating and correlating call logs in real-time.
- Web sign-up SLA monitoring and management using real-time log analytics in healthcare.
- Streaming ETL and real-time recommendation engines in eCommerce.
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable