Streaming analytics is fast becoming a must-have technology for Enterprises seeking to build real-time or near real-time apps. Modern apps must react to a flood of all incoming data including mobile, web, IoT sensors, and transactions. The good news is that there are a plethora (more than 15) of commercial and open source solutions that are available. Unfortunately, that makes choosing the right one challenging, especially in these times of rapid innovation for streaming analytics platforms. The key to building the real-time apps that your business needs now and taking advantage of new innovation is to design an abstract streaming architecture that will deliver today and not lock you in tomorrow.
Join our guest speaker, Forrester analyst Mike Gualtieri, and Anand Venugopal of Impetus Technologies for a discussion on the options and optimal architecture to incorporate real-time insights into your existing or new apps.
During the webinar you will know about
- Streaming Analytics technology options available today (with a focus on the open source options)
- Comparison of various options – strengths and weaknesses
- Optimal streaming analytics architecture – Abstraction of applications from the technology stack
- How to incorporate lambda architecture to blend both real-time and static data
- Hear from Gathr about the benefits of their approach
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable