The business requirements of modern enterprises are evolving at a rapid pace, but legacy integration tools can’t keep up with the velocity, variety, and volume of data in the cloud-first world. Market-leading organizations need to intelligently manage and modernize their data stacks to advance their cloud analytics and warehousing initiatives.
Join our speakers, Forrester analyst Noel Yuhanna and in-house expert Amit Assudani, in our upcoming fireside chat to unravel an intelligent, future-proof data management strategy for modern enterprises. Take a walkthrough of business-specific use cases, covering a spectrum of data pipelining solutions and learn how to adapt to the changing landscape of modern data stacks.
- The uptake in the adoption of cloud data warehouses, emergence of ELT, and the new role of ETL
- Understand when to use ETL vs ELT with real-world examples and use cases
- What role do data pipelining tools play in establishing an intelligent data management strategy
- Key parameters to consider while selecting any data pipelining product
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable