Legacy ETL platforms are not equipped to solve the complex business problems of real-time enterprises. High cost of ownership, slow workflows, and lack of scalability make them unsustainable in the cloud-first world.
For forward-looking organizations, ETL migration and modernization must start with a simple question – “where do I want to be”? Reimagining your new data stack is a critical part of the modernization journey.
Join our fireside chat featuring Forrester to discover how modern data platforms can help you unlock new insights, reduce time-to-market, and fuel data-driven growth.
- The immediate need to modernize legacy ETL
- The pivotal role of DI in a modern, cloud-based analytics stack
- Driving innovation and growth with next-gen DI tools
- Understanding the must-haves of a modern DI platform
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable