3 on-ground examples of how marketers used data to achieve hyper-personalization and create an edge for their organization.
Hyper-personalization is the future of marketing. It helps brands differentiate themselves, increase customer engagement, and improve conversion. Unlike traditional personalization, hyper-personalization interprets customer intent based on behavioral and real-time data like browsing behavior, in-application behavior, and engagement data.
How can hyper-personalization empower marketers?
According to a report by Deloitte, 80% of customers are more likely to purchase from a company that offers personalized experiences, and well-executed hyper-personalization can deliver 8x ROI.
In this session, we share real-world examples of how brands use advanced analytics and machine learning to enable hyper-personalization seamlessly.
- Understand the pulse of the consumer through customer sentiment analysis
- Provide personalized recommendations based on user interests, location, etc.
- Cross-sell and upsell campaigns to customers who are likely to convert
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable