LOS GATOS, Calif., June 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Impetus Technologies, a big data software products and services company, today announced it is participating in three thought leadership events during June. Impetus Technologies will showcaseStreamAnalytix (now known as Gathr)™ at Spark Summit, taking place June 6-7. In addition, Vineet Tyagi, CTO of Impetus Technologies, will speak at DataWorks Summit, taking place June 13-15. Lastly, the company will also host an exclusive networking event on June 8 in New York City for industry thought leaders.
As a silver sponsor at Spark Summit, Impetus Technologies will demonstrate the capabilities of StreamAnalytix (now known as Gathr) – a real-time stream processing and machine learning platform that offers a Visual Spark Studio for development and life-cycle management of Apache Spark applications in both streaming and batch mode. The company will also participate in breakout sessions with industry experts and business leaders sharing real-world use cases, success stories and best practices. As a platinum sponsor at DataWorks Summit, the company will showcase StreamAnalytix (now known as Gathr) and its data warehouse modernization solutions. During his thought leadership speaker session, Tyagi will present on how companies can build a modern, logical data lake to simplify access to enterprise data and drive business value. Impetus Technologies will also host its own “Big Data Happy Hour” event where leaders from the region’s top companies as well as Impetus Technologies customers will gather to discuss how to accelerate big data adoption and reduce the footprint of legacy systems within the enterprise.
More information on the upcoming events are as follows:
- Location: Moscone West Convention Center, San Francisco, Calif.
- Date: June 6-7, 2017
- Booth Number: 413
Big Data Happy Hour
- Location: The Capital Grille – Chrysler Center, 155 East 42nd Street, New York, N.Y.
- Time/Date: 4-6 p.m. ET on June 8, 2017
- Event description: Thought leaders, industry experts and Impetus Technologies customers will gather over cocktails and hor d’oevres to discuss advancements accelerating big data adoption and how to reduce the footprint of legacy systems, including databases, data warehouses, extract/transform/load (ETL), applications, and reporting tools and systems.
- Registration link: http://www.impetus.com/content/big-apple’s-big-data-happy-hour
- Location: San Jose McEnery Convention Center, San Jose, Calif.
- Date: June 13-15, 2017
- Booth Number: 904
- Session Title: “From Insights to Value: Building a Modern Logical Data Lake to Drive User Adoption and Business Value”
- Speakers: Vineet Tyagi, CTO, Impetus Technologies
- Session details: Tyagi will present how businesses often have to interact with different data sources to get a unified view of the business or to resolve discrepancies. He will explain how these enterprise data warehouse (EDW) repositories are often large and complex, are business critical and cannot afford downtime. During the session, Tyagi will share best practices and lessons learned for building a data fabric on Hadoop and NoSQL that provides a unified view, enables simplified data access, resolves technical challenges and adds business value.
For more information on these events, or to schedule a briefing with Impetus Technologies at Spark Summit or DataWorks Summit, please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Impetus Technologies
Impetus Technologies is focused on creating big business impact through big data solutions for Fortune 1000 enterprises. The company offers a unique mix of software products, consulting services, data science capabilities and technology expertise. It offers full life-cycle services for big data technology implementations, including technology strategy, solution architecture, proof of concept, production implementation and on-going support to its clients. To learn more, visit:www.impetus.com or write to: email@example.com, and follow us on Twitter:https://twitter.com/impetustech and LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/impetus.