Build 'data to action' pipelines
Gathr's all-in-one data pipeline tool is the only cloud agnostic unified platform featuring a self-service UI to tackle all your data integration and engineering needs, including cloud ETL, ELT, reverse ETL, ingestion, CDC, streaming analytics, machine learning, and more. With Gathr, anyone can build, deploy, and manage end-to-end pipelines with ease.
A truly unified platform
No more hassles of multiple products and developer re-skilling/ up-skilling
- Simplify DI with 300+ pre-built operators, drag and drop UI, and wizard assistance
- Easily create ETL, ELT, reverse ETL, ingestion, CDC, batch & streaming pipelines
- Perform data enrichment, data prep, data quality checks, and more
- Supports all popular data sources, targets, and formats
Built-in drag-and-drop ML
The only data integration platform with drag-and-drop ML capabilities
- Instant access to massive, curated data sets for faster model building
- Model scoring and training for streaming and batch use cases
- 360-degree visibility into data acquisition and processing
- Accelerate MLOps adoption across enterprise teams
Best-in-class streaming analytics
Get mission-critical insights from your data in real-time
- Filter, enrich, analyze, and visualize data from multiple sources
- Transform both batch and streaming data into insights
- Develop advanced real-time streaming analytics applications
- Identify patterns and detect opportunities to act ‘in the moment’
Simple, from start to end
Build and deploy advanced data pipelines in minutes, not weeks
- Self-service UI, zero-code, drag-and-drop visual interface
- See the changes made to your data with each pipeline iteration
- Debug and maintain pipelines in just a few clicks
- Drive productivity gains of up to 10x
- Empower non-tech users like analysts to build data pipelines
- Develop data engineering and processing apps in days instead of months
Bring your data scientists, data engineers, and Ops engineers together on one platform
- Enable all users to work on familiar tools like Notebook and SQL
- Empower analysts to build pipelines, irrespective of tech skills
- Leverage built-in artifact orchestration tools to reduce time to market
- Work on parallel streams, eliminate cumbersome, sequential hand-offs
Tap the benefits of DataOps, DevOps, MLOps, AIOps, and more
- Leverage a powerful, built-in framework for operationalizing data flows
- Set up your entire DataOps process blueprint from the get-go
- Do it all - versioning, test cases, CI/CD, and monitoring
- Simplify pipeline and application maintenance and audits
Experience unmatched performance, scale, and stability from day one
- Extensively tested by an army of seasoned engineers
- Regular product upgrades and enhancements
- Greenlight uses cases into production faster than ever
- Prompt support and resolution of technical debt
Open and extensible
Build a future-ready tech stack to stay ahead of the curve
- Tap the benefits of both open-source and enterprise-grade technology
- Patented extensibility to reuse custom components across use cases
- Innovate quickly and easily navigate the ever-changing data landscape
Realize your data engineering goals on any cloud environment
- Support for leading platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP, and others
- Flexibility to work on any-cloud, multi-cloud, or hybrid-cloud environments
- Tech-agnostic starter kits for common problem patterns in CDC and DQM
- Build pipelines once and deploy on any cloud with Gathr’s interoperability
Gathr costs companies less than the TCO of a single skilled data engineer
- Design your pipelines and experiment for free
- Flexible pricing (flat/pay-as-you-go) and ownership models
- SaaS version costs start as low as $0.007 per core per min
- 30% additional cost savings with the option to bring your own cloud (BYOC)
Awesome for users, incredible for businesses
Ensure 10x more productivity
Slash development time from months to days
Focus on business, not engineering challenges
Speed up innovation and time to market
Adapt to changing markets and technologies
Zero upfront cost and pay-per-use pricing
Gathr helped us unlock business use cases for upselling, cross-selling, and customer retention with speed and scale. With Gathr, we brought all data sources together, built pipelines in a true self-service way, and retired legacy data platforms.
Software Engineering Director
Gathr helped us power “in-the-moment” actionable insights from massive volumes of complex operational and digital interaction data.
Director, Data Engineering Solutions and Delivery
Gathr helped us replace 1.5M lines of code through its visual interface.
Vice President of Engineering
Leveraging Gathr, we were able to build our use case and make it production-ready in 2 weeks – a process that would otherwise have taken us 3 months.
VP, Business Intelligence
Gathr is one of the most advanced data integration and transformation tools – it has helped us scan incoming data from ~10k applications in real-time to identify anomalies for any abnormal user behavior.
Director of Analytics
Gathr helped us stream and analyze large amounts of data and identify customers most likely to convert.
Software Engineering Director
Gathr plugs the middle layer to “hydrate” our data lake from various systems – traditional, legacy and mainframe alike.
Senior Manager, Data & Insights
Gathr has brought all our data scientists on a single platform to design, train and score machine learning models more efficiently.
Head of Data Science
Build 'data-to-action' pipelines
Easily build end-to-end data pipelines and enable diverse business solutions and use cases
Upsell and cross-sell
Upsell and cross-sell
Sales Conversion Analysis
Net Promoter Score
Customer Effort Score
Service call analytics
Call intent analysis
Intelligent call routing
Customer satisfaction score
Insider fraud detection
Credit card fraud detection
Frictionless customer journeys
Emerging risk management
Market risk management
Real-time transaction screening
Aircraft airworthiness detection
Engine data monitoring
Operations room monitoring
Competitive dynamic pricing
Personalized product suggestions
Data quality management
Customer and retention
Personalized medication and care
Predictive equipment maintenance
Drug delivery optimization
Diagnostic error prevention
Medical imaging insights
Gene analytics and editing
Tool life prediction
Risk and compliance management
Legacy ETL modernization
Migrate data to the cloud
Migrate legacy apps to Spark
DataOps and MLOps
Data lake hydration
Powering breakthrough success
Leading auto insurance provider
Driver profiling and risk assessment
Built an end-to-end analytics application to analyze telematics data in real-time and offer customers dynamic, usage-based insurance plans.
Pre-emptive fault detection in auto parts
Implemented a pre-emptive fault detection solution to help predict malfunction of auto parts, enable on-time maintenance, and ensure fault-free production.
Fortune 500 Bank
Real-time insider threat detection
Used predictive analytics and machine learning to automatically detect threat scenarios and raise alerts for preventing predicted breaches across sensitive applications.
Major US airline
Superior omni-channel customer experience
Delivered proactive insights to help contact center representatives present customers with relevant and personalized offers across multiple channels.
Fortune 500 mortgage lender
Real-time business activity monitoring
Enabled 10x faster data processing and efficient, near real-time KPI tracking with an end-to-end solution for data ingestion, transformation, enrichment, and analysis.
Cable TV and telecom provider
360-degree view of the customer
Enabled micro-segmentation and targeting, dynamic marketing campaigns, proactive error resolution, and contextualized customer service in real-time.
Communication analytics company
Processed 1.5 billion events per day
Modernized legacy ETL frameworks to process over 1.5 billion user interactions per day from multiple real-time feeds and reduce the overall release cycle time.
LEADING U.S. CALL CENTER
Real-time call monitoring solution
Improved performance metrics such as call abandonment rate, average speed of answer, and average call length by monitoring call activities in real-time.
TOP U.S. TELECOM PROVIDER
Real-time multi-lingual sentiment analysis
Enabled rapid and accurate real-time text categorization and multi-lingual sentiment analysis for massive volumes of data from diverse sources.
Leading Wireless & Telecom Service Provider
Call center agent monitoring solution
Reduced annual call center costs by $5M and improved agent productivity by tracking desktop activities of call center representatives in real-time.
Gathr is an end-to-end, unified data platform for ingestion, integration/ETL, streaming analytics, and machine learning. It offers strengths in usability, data connectors, tools, and extensibilty.
Best big data analytics product or technology for real-time analytics
Enterprises that need a single visual platform leveraging popular open source, big data platforms for streaming ETL and advanced analytics, and that is accessible to business and technical users, should evaluate Gathr.
Gathr offers a wide-ranging data pipeline solution. It combines the strengths of open source with the reliability and support of an enterprise solution, in the cloud, and at scale, while also offering significant ease of use, integration, and SaaS capabilities, among other things.
One of the Key Event Stream Processing Platforms
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
"In-the moment" actionable analytics
Identify up sell/ cross-sell opportunities
Gathr is in the Top 14 club, says Forrester
- Development Tools
- Advanced Analytics
Data integration just got free - forever
SaaS + BYOC = Best of both worlds
Learning and Insights