Massive volumes of customer data are being generated every second. To derive valuable insights from these real-time data streams, businesses must first be able to access a unified, single screen view of the customer journey. Yet, more and more brands are struggling to achieve this unified view.
How can modern enterprises get access to a single-screen view that provides a complete picture of every customer’s past, present, and future? How can they turn transactional customer interactions into personalized conversations in real-time?
This whitepaper explores why real-time customer 360 is imperative for today’s organizations. It also highlights:
- What is real-time customer 360 and why it is imperative for enterprises
- How Apache Spark based architecture addresses the challenges of real-time customer 360
- How a leading cable TV network transformed customer experience with customer 360
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable