Build, deploy, and deliver at high velocity with Gathr
Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) is a set of automated SDLC practices and methods that enable frequent and error-free releases of change in code or data, with extensive visibility and traceability. The benefits of this approach include reduced time, risk, and cost of software delivery.
Continuous integration and delivery in Gathr
Gathr is a self-service ETL and analytics platform that comprises of various features to support CI and CD. It comes with an enterprise version management system with support for external systems like GIT. Gathr pipelines also have an inspection process where you can load data to create a flow simulation and use the results to build test suites and test cases. Moreover, the platform provides a template for CD scripts, which you can use to:
- Define deploy actions like source/test/target
- Execute test cases on the test environment
- Update pipeline in the target environment after successful execution of test case
As CI/CD are crucial to organizations developing ETL workflows, Gathr helps in:
- Easing the entire ETL process
- Ensuring bug-free ETL pipelines
While Gathr provides a visual interface to rapidly build and run ETL and analytics pipelines, it also seamlessly manages the entire CI/CD process. You can build production-grade continuous applications, which makes it easier to manage out-of-sync data, maintain greater consistency within data streams, and join streams with static data sources more efficiently.
To learn more, download the Solution Brief.
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable