Ever wondered how Amazon knows exactly what you want before you buy it? Or how Netflix throws up the perfect recommendation for a series to watch on the weekend? The secret sauce is building a dynamic, real–time, and accurate view of the customer by harnessing the historical data and the data in motion.
Market leading brands are capturing structured and unstructured customer data in real–time, correlating different datasets, and applying sophisticated models and algorithms to build a dynamic, real–time, and accurate view of the customer. This, in turn helps deliver hyper-personalized recommendations and win customers’ moments of truth before they consider a competing alternative.
But not many organizations have been successful in doing that – the greatest challenge comes down to successfully integrating and engineering data at speed and scale. Modern data pipelining solutions can help accelerate and simplify the journey by doing the heavy-lifting. They can help collect, transform, and analyze petabytes of data in real–time, allowing you to focus on insights and actions, rather than data engineering processes.
- Winning customer’s moment of truth – why it matters more than ever before
- Building a dynamic, real–time customer 360 – and decoding the components for that
- Using modern data pipelines to eliminate silos and build a robust foundation for next-gen analytics
- A deep dive with real-world examples and demo
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable