The adoption of Apache Spark to analyze data in real-time is increasing with its ability to handle sophisticated analytical requirements and a common framework for streaming and batch. However, most organizations are also looking for “true streaming” features like lower latency and the ability to process out-of-order data.
Structured Streaming, a new high-level API, introduced in Apache Spark 2.0 promises these and other enhancements to the Spark approach to streaming data processing.
In this webinar, Anand Venugopal (Product Head) and other technical experts from Gathr, will be speaking about the promising developments in Apache Spark 2.0 and how organizations can leverage structured streaming to make timely and accurate decisions and stay competitive.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Evolution of Spark and its functionality to date including version 2.2
- Structured Streaming – Technical overview, benefits and limitations
- How to integrate Structured Streaming with the surrounding stack
- Talent Vs Tooling
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable