Streaming data ingestion, ETL, and integration along with real-time machine learning are becoming more and more critical capabilities as enterprises look to create and monetize the real-time enterprise.
In this webinar, our guest, Principal Analyst and VP at Forrester Research, Mike Gualtieri – Author of the Forrester Wave for Streaming Analytics and Anand Venugopal – Business Head of the StreamAnalytix platform at Impetus Technologies will address the following topics:
- What is a “Streaming architecture” and how is it different from the traditional enterprise Architecture
- Why is it an absolute necessity for the real-time enterprise
- What are the top 10 attributes to look for in a streaming analytics platform/architecture
- A process for teams to discover and deliver business value from real-time data processing and analytics
- Success stories from some well-known large enterprises
Mike GualtieriVP & Principal Analyst, Forrester Research, Inc.
Anand VenugopalAVP & Business Head, Gathr
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable