Real-time streaming analytics and IoT seem to be the next big thing in the data and analytics industry. As enterprises adopt Apache Spark and Spark Streaming widely, IT teams are facing the challenge to provide the tools and the framework needed to make Apache Spark Streaming an easy-to-use, robust, scalable and multi-tenant service.
Join this webinar from the Gathr team at Impetus Technologies to see how this problem is being solved at many Fortune 1000 companies.
This webinar will cover:
- An overview of the stream processing landscape
- The need for a “Streaming platform” integrated with the Hadoop data lake
- A visual IDE approach for building applications on Spark Streaming
- The usage of various Spark Streaming operators in sample applications
- Spark SQL, Window, ML Lib, Join, Custom-Scala-code etc.
- Real-time Dashboards, App Deployment & Monitoring
Anand VenugopalAVP & Business Head, Gathr
Punit ShahSolution Architect, Gathr
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable