Enterprises are now realizing that simply storing varied forms of data in Hadoop cannot dramatically increase the ability to gain insights without further integration, transformation, and enrichment of that data.
As more Big Data projects are deployed in the enterprise, the complexity to integrate them in real time increases, especially as each Hadoop and NoSQL repository often requires data from other sources to make it complete.
Also, the recent development of streaming technologies such as Apache Storm, Kafka and Spark promise faster access to Big Data and the ability to synchronize data from all sources in real-time.
This webinar talks about the creation of a “Smart Enterprise Big Data Bus” with the ability to orchestrate real-time data processing and Big Data flows across various Big Data platforms to support a single version of the truth and applications like Customer 360 and personalization.
During the webinar you will get:
- The concept of “Smart Enterprise Big Data Bus” and why is it required
- How does the concept fit in with Modern Enterprise Big Data Architecture
- A possible solution to orchestrate data flows and processing across various big data platforms
- A real implementation overview and practical examples for creating big and fast data workflows
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable