Learn how you can visually design and manage Spark-based workflows by using Gathr on popular cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and Databricks.
ETL on the cloud is more relevant than ever, as most businesses now operate either partially or fully in the cloud. However, there’s a lack of solutions that can simplify and automate the complex cloud ETL process. Moreover, traditional tools are unable to leverage cloud-native services.
Gathr offers the must-haves of a modern ETL solution and the ability to accelerate your shift to the cloud. With an intuitive visual interface, Gathr simplifies building and running Spark-based ETL workflows on the cloud.
Join our webinar where you’ll learn about:
- The must-haves of a modern ETL solution on the cloud
- How you can accelerate application development and minimize hand-coding
- How to deploy a cloud-based ETL application in minutes
- Smarter ways to operationalize your ETL workflow
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable