Streaming analytics is fast becoming a must-have technology for enterprises seeking to gain competitive advantage from Data.
There is a growing demand for these new real-time applications and use-cases to be created and deployed quickly. In order to be efficient, enterprises need to take creative and collaborative approaches which maximize re-use.
Join this webinar by the Impetus team of experts who are helping Fortune 1000 Enterprises implement real-time streaming analytics.
During this webinar session, you will get:
- An overview of re-usable patterns in streaming analytics applications development
- Introduction to an enterprise level streaming analytics strategy for 2017 and beyond
- A visual IDE based approach to build, maintain and operate stream-processing applications
- How to leverage multiple technologies like Apache Storm and Spark Streaming within a single real-time pipeline
- A demo of A-B testing of predictive models and performing run-time model upgrades with no down-time
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable