Storm Vs. Spark Vs. Others
Are you tasked with finding the best way to build real-time analytics applications?
With real-time streaming analytics, enterprises can cut preventable losses, gain operational insights, and seize new opportunities.
Leading enterprises have realized the huge potential in real-time streaming data from sources like social networks, machine generated data, log files, click-streams, network, and IP Detail Record (IPDR) data. The opportunity is to get a competitive edge by putting all your data at work to uncover new insights and support high velocity decision making.
By viewing this webcast you will:
- Learn about proven approaches and architectural considerations for building a high performance stream processing platform
- Conceive / visualize a solution to discover exceptions, patterns, and trends by continuously querying, filtering, correlating, integrating, enriching, and analysing data in real-time
- Receive technology comparison based on research work and benchmarks conducted at Impetus Labs
The webcast also provides an exclusive demo of Gathr.
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable