Traditional databases and batch ETL operations have not been able to serve the growing data volumes and the need for fast and continuous data processing.
How can modern enterprises provide their business users real-time access to the most up-to-date and complete data?
In our upcoming webinar, our experts will talk about how real-time CDC improves data availability and fast data processing through incremental updates in the big data lake, without modifying or slowing down source systems. Join this session to learn:
- What is CDC and how it impacts business
- The various methods for CDC in the enterprise data warehouse
- The key factors to consider while building a next-gen CDC architecture:
- Batch vs. real-time approaches
- Moving from just capturing and storing, to capturing enriching, transforming, and storing
- Avoiding stopgap silos to state-through processing
- Implementation of CDC through a live demo and use-case
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable