Apache Storm Made Easy
2015 is witnessing many enterprises wanting to speed up initiatives for turning Big Data into Business Insights, and early starters are going beyond Hadoop with real-time streaming, in-memory computing, advance analytics and machine learning in their architecture. Companies will want to design, iterate and rapidly deploy new and emerging use cases with Fast data – like Internet of Things and Real-time Customer Engagement Analytics.
Having to learn and code native Apache Storm or Spark-streaming would make things slow. There is a need for platforms that abstract these powerful streaming engines and provide an easy and powerful visual IDE-like tool for real-time streaming analytics application development.
In this webinar, we will discuss a Modern Enterprise Data Architecture to serve customers in real-time or near-real-time in a context-sensitive manner enabled by a powerful blend of both offline and real-time Analytics.
During this webinar you will get-
- What distinguishes a Modern Agile Enterprise
- Lambda Architecture overview
- An overview of a powerful real-time streaming analytics platform for rapid app development on Apache Storm
- A demo of a practical implementation of Lambda architecture in Social Media Analytics involving batch and real-time analysis
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable