Apache Spark is one of the most popular Big Data frameworks today. It is fast becoming the de facto technology choice for stream processing, real-time analytics, data science and machine learning applications at scale. It has moved well beyond the early-adopter phase, is supported by a vibrant open source community and is enjoying accelerated adoption in enterprises.
Join our guest speaker from Forrester Research, VP & Principal Analyst, Mike Gualtieri and Gathr, Product Head, Anand Venugopal for a discussion on the trends and directions defining the growing importance of Apache Spark for stream processing, machine learning and other advanced data analytics applications.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- What is driving Spark adoption? What are the influencers, trends, compelling capabilities and use cases?
- What are some of the challenges or inhibitors?
- Impetus to introduce Visual Spark Studio – a free, newly downloadable IDE that offers break-through productivity to learn, develop and deploy Spark based real-time and advanced analytical applications.
- Impetus customer success stories around real-time solutions with Spark/Gathr.
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable