We had an exclusive Q&A session with Forrester analyst, Noel Yuhanna to get his take on the future of data analytics, and how the data stack is evolving in the modern times.
We found that organizations are rapidly investing in new platforms that focus on real-time data automation and have built-in intelligence to accelerate time to insights.
Below are some of the key areas we explored with Noel.
- How should organizations go about supporting a data cloud strategy? Which applications/workloads are most suitable for the cloud?
- What is real-time data? What kind of use-cases and applications are suitable for real-time analytics?
- How are organizations evolving their data architectures to support real-time data initiatives?
- How is data pipelining different than ETL? What kind of use cases can organizations benefit from with data pipelining?
- What is the future of data and analytics over the next five years? Where should organizations invest?
Download your exclusive copy for insights on above questions and more.
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable