Today, airlines have access to a wealth of customer data. The ability to utilize this data in real-time can lead to revenue enhancement and customer satisfaction through a better understanding of demand and specific market trends, presenting customers with personalized and relevant offers, and proactively resolving issues raised with the contact center.
A major US airline chose Gathr to efficiently manage, analyze, and draw actionable real-time insights from its continuously growing and complex customer and operational data.
- The airline’s traditional technology stack was unable to manage the rapidly growing volume of high-speed data
- The massive data volume was limiting their ability to perform analytics within a relevant time window
- Their data searches were limited to only two days of data logs, and they could not analyze customer behaviour patterns and anomaly detection based on a longer time window
The Gathr advantage
Gathr made it easy to ingest and manage high volumes of data which otherwise the airline took days or weeks to harness using a traditional technology stack. Some solution highlights:
- Enabled future support for even larger data sets coming in at higher speeds using a scalable architecture
- Improved searches with a customized web interface for queries, and easy onboarding of additional services and application logs
- Enabled data to be enriched, cleansed, and prepared as it arrives, for various downstream applications in real-time
- Increased capacity to perform data searches and pattern analysis using a longer time window
Gathr helped the airline to:
- Proactively analyze log data to detect website and mobile app outages in real-time
- Apply built-in predictive models and machine learning operators on customer data to predict customer preferences and choices
- Offer proactive insight to contact center representatives, leading to higher conversions and enhanced customer satisfaction
The only all-in-one data pipeline platform
- One platform to do it all - ETL, ELT, ingestion, CDC, ML
- Self Service, zero-code, drag and drop interface
- Built-in DataOps, MLOps, and DevOps tools
- Cloud-agnostic and interoperable
Gathr is an end-to-end, unified data platform that handles ingestion, integration/ETL (extract, transform, load), streaming analytics, and machine learning. It offers strengths in usability, data connectors, tools, and extensibilty.
Gathr helped us build “in-the-moment” actionable insights from massive volumes of complex operational data to effectively solve multiple use cases and improve the customer experience.
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Top-rated streaming analytics platforms
Gathr named among top 14 streaming analytics providers in the latest Forrester Wave report.
Data integration just got free – forever
Build data ingestion, change data capture and ETL pipelines for free, with our forever-free plan
Bring your own cloud (BYOC) to our SaaS
Keep your data local while enjoying the freedom of a modern SaaS ETL platform
“In-the moment” actionable analytics
Fireside chat with United Airlines and Forrester: Flying higher and farther with data
Learning and Insights
Stay ahead of the curve
Q&A with Forrester
Building a modern data stack: What playbooks don’t tell you
4 common data integration pitfalls to avoid
Why modernizing ETL is imperative for massive scale, real-time data processing
Don’t just migrate. Modernize your legacy ETL.