Today, airlines have access to a wealth of customer data. The ability to utilize this data in real-time can lead to revenue enhancement and customer satisfaction through a better understanding of demand and specific market trends, presenting customers with personalized and relevant offers, and proactively resolving issues raised with the contact center.
A major US airline chose Gathr to efficiently manage, analyze, and draw actionable real-time insights from its continuously growing and complex customer and operational data.
- The airline’s traditional technology stack was unable to manage the rapidly growing volume of high-speed data
- The massive data volume was limiting their ability to perform analytics within a relevant time window
- Their data searches were limited to only two days of data logs, and they could not analyze customer behaviour patterns and anomaly detection based on a longer time window
The Gathr advantage
Gathr made it easy to ingest and manage high volumes of data which otherwise the airline took days or weeks to harness using a traditional technology stack. Some solution highlights:
- Enabled future support for even larger data sets coming in at higher speeds using a scalable architecture
- Improved searches with a customized web interface for queries, and easy onboarding of additional services and application logs
- Enabled data to be enriched, cleansed, and prepared as it arrives, for various downstream applications in real-time
- Increased capacity to perform data searches and pattern analysis using a longer time window
Gathr helped the airline to:
- Proactively analyze log data to detect website and mobile app outages in real-time
- Apply built-in predictive models and machine learning operators on customer data to predict customer preferences and choices
- Offer proactive insight to contact center representatives, leading to higher conversions and enhanced customer satisfaction